How to Copy and paste excel range in Excel UiPath
Many of times we work with excel while automating a business process.
So in this article, we will look at how we can copy and paste excel range from one sheet to another sheet using UiPath Activity.
UiPath Activity Name: Copy Range
Let’s jump into the practical implementation:
For this example we are using the input excel that looks like below:
Step1: Drag and Drop an Excel application scope from activities panel to designer panel as shown below:
Step2: Drag and Drop copy range activity from activities panel to the designer panel as shown below:
Now let’s see the required properties for this activity which is inside the excel application scope.
- DestinationCell: Provide the cell information of the new sheet from where you want to paste the copied range from the old sheet.
- DestinationSheet: Provide the new sheet name of the excel where it needs to paste the range.
- SheetName: Provide the original sheet name from where we are copying data.
- SourceRange: Provide the range as shown in the above image from where to where you want to copy from that sheet.
- CopyItems: In this, we have different options to select, here we selected All.
But below are the different options that you can select for the CopyItems property basing on your requirement.
This would paste the copied range from the input excel to the new sheet starting from B1 as shown below:
In the above image, we can notice that the cell values started from the B column as we provided in the copy range activity properties.
This is how we can copy and paste excel range from one sheet to another sheet.