Interview experience in UiPath tool by Vikram
Here is one of the interview experience in UiPath and the questions that he faced in the interview:
Name: Vikram V
Company Name: abc
Overall my interview experience was good with the Interview panel and here are the Interview questions:
1. Explain about yourself and along with your professional work experience?
2. How many projects have you completed in UiPath?
3. Why do you want to work for this company?
4. How many projects you handled recently and past?
5. Explain your recent project?
6. What are the roles and responsibilities in the recent company?
7. Why you want to quit the job from your company?
The below Technical Questions they have asked :
8. How you have handled exceptions in your project?
9. Difference between Excel & Workbook activity?
10. Types of data table activity you have used in the project?
11. What is the email protocol in UiPath?
12. How to download Gmail attachments?
13. Different navigation of Orchestrator?
14. What is Citrix Automation in UiPath?
15. Do you have any involvement in virtual machine computerization?
16. In the UiPath Robotic Enterprise Framework template, to enable the retry mechanism without using Queues, what should the value of Max Retry Number be set to?
17. What can the UiPath Robotic Enterprise Framework template be used as?
18. How can you retrieve the value stored in a Queue Item variable?
Interview experience rating: 7/10
Want to connect with Vikram then you can do that on Linkedln by following the below link:
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vikram-veldhandi-7619b05a
If you find this article informative for your interview preparation then share this among your friends who are looking for this.
If you attended an interview and want to help others by sharing your interview experience in UiPath or on any RPA tool in the market then click on the below button.