Interview Questions and Answers UiPath RPA Tool
What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation uses ”bots” as a substitute for humans in routine, error-prone, and high-volume manual processes.
What are the Benefits of RPA?
- RPA mimics human actions
- Minimize errors in data entry and retrieval Works across applications
- Faster turnaround times Runs 24/7, 365 days
- Allows humans for innovative tasks
- Saves 25–40% in labour costs •30–200% ROI in the first year
Where RPA is most useful?
Some of the most useful areas are mentioned below:
- Customer Service
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Sales and Marketing
- Financial Services
What is RPA Life cycle?
- Analysis and Documentation
What are the main components of UiPath?
- UiPath Studio
- UiPath Orchestrator
- UiPath Robot
What is UiPath Studio?
It offers a large set of tools for designing complex attended, unattended, and testing automations.
What is UiPath Orchestrator?
It is a web application that enables you to orchestrate robots in executing repetitive business processes.
What is UiPath Robot?
It is UiPath’s execution agent that enables you to run processes developed in Studio.
What are main capabilities of UiPath Orchestrator?
- Provisioning – creates and maintains the connection between Robots and the web application
- Deployment – assures the correct delivery of package versions to the assigned Robots for execution
- Configuration – maintains and delivers Robot environments and processes configuration
- Queues – ensures automatic workload distribution across Robots
- Monitoring – keeps track of Robot identification data and maintains user permissions
- Logging – stores and indexes the logs to an SQL database and/or Elasticsearch
- Inter-connectivity – acts as the centralized point of communication for 3rd party solutions or applications